x

Help! This new update/change? to canceling notifications is really upsetting.

I’m not sure if I just noticed this now or if it just happened, I noticed that when I go to schedule or reschedule an appointment and I don’t wish to send a notification of that particular change, it cancels all of the future notifications for that appointment. For example a lot of my clients have automatically rescheduling appointments, but they also understand that since these appointments don’t stop at any certain time, I have the freedom to move them if needed in the future in case something comes up. so what I do typically is, I go ahead months out and make sure there isn’t a vacation coming up or it didn’t accidentally fall on top of somebody else’s appointment.  I just move them and they rely on getting a notification the week before to know when their appointment is. I don’t send out a notification every time I have to move or adjust their appointment a little bit but now it will not send them a notification at all if I choose to not send a notification when I adjust their appointment or change it a little bit. This is really going to make it difficult for my scheduling.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @2RrF,

Thanks for being part of our Community.

To ensure I provide accurate assistance, could you please clarify your question? Are you asking if notifications can be automatically turned back on when rescheduling, instead of manually toggling them?

Message 2 of 2