x

How can I create Custom Fields for Templates and Causes?

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: "Custom Fields for Templates and Causes"

Hi! I need help creating my templates, forms, clauses. I dont have the option to add custom fields. It appears on YT when looking for answers that its only an option for Plus users. I have team plus and yet it doesn't give me that option. Help please!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @CultureC - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to start off by officially welcoming you! 🎉👏

Custom Fields for Invoices and Contacts is actually a feature included in Square Invoices Plus, not Team Plus. If you're interested in checking this feature out, we do offer a 30-day free trial of Invoices Plus.

I hope this information is helpful, but please let me know if you have any additional questions 🙂

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @CultureC - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to start off by officially welcoming you! 🎉👏

Custom Fields for Invoices and Contacts is actually a feature included in Square Invoices Plus, not Team Plus. If you're interested in checking this feature out, we do offer a 30-day free trial of Invoices Plus.

I hope this information is helpful, but please let me know if you have any additional questions 🙂

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2