x
Beta Member

KDS flow to multiple stations

I have square KDS monitors the new ones, looking to have a work flow in our food truck, we have 1 KDS screen above where we keep fresh food, 1 above the toppings station, 1 above the serving window and 1 by the fryer.  Here is what we want to do.

1. One above the fresh food when the employee checks off they have the items it moves to the toppings station, or the ticket is populated at both toppings and fresh food and just clears off the fresh food screen but stays on toppings screen until it's completed at both screens. then the one at the window is the one that closes it.  the window one stays there now until it's closed however once we close the fresh food ticket it closes the ticket above the toppings.   Is there a way that it only closes on each screen separately?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey @mdavis1984, thanks for reaching out, great question! Let me look into this and I will follow up. 

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @mdavis1984, just checking in! 

A member of our Beta Team will contact you about joining the single-station beta. This will address your concern! If you need anything else don't hesitate to reach out. 

Have a good one! 👋😄

Message 3 of 3